New Business Start Up Packages
The most simple way to start a successful business
If you've started a new business and need help setting it up, why not let our experienced team get you off to the best possible start? We know that there is a lot to do when you first start out in a new business venture and the to-do list can become a daunting one. Without the right help things can be put off or missed and the enthusiasm can soon fade. With our comprehensive packages your business can be up and running in no time at all. We'll take care of everything allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
Our packages include everything we think you'll need to make your business a success. We'll even give you your very own account manager who'll be on hand throughout the process to make sure that things run smoothly. Prices start from just £795 and include the following:
- A bespoke professionally designed website based on your own logo or colour scheme.
- Domain name registered for 2 yrs (e.g. www.yourcompany.co.uk).
- 1 year business class web and email hosting.
- Up to 3 email addresses at your own domain with 500mb storage each (also work on most email enabled phones)
- FTP access to your website (so you can change things when you want).
- 200mb of web space on our dedicated business class server (enough space to expand your site).
- Setup of an 08XX telephone number with email alerts/free diversion to a landline/voicemail and professional answer and queue service.
- Google Analytics - installed and tested so you can see who is coming to your website and from which keywords.
- Google Local Business listing - We'll setup a listing on the world's largest search engine Google so local people can find the service or products you offer.
- Access to your dedicated account manager by phone and email for the duration of your business with us.
Once you're up and running we can offer further assistance with all aspects of your marketing and online business requirements. Things will be much more simple as you'll have a single point of contact who'll be with you throughout to answer questions and give friendly advice.